Neal Becker wrote:
On Wednesday 12 September 2007, Dov Feldstern wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Martin Vermeer wrote:
On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 11:06:55PM +0200, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Martin Vermeer wrote:
I don't get this effect at all. Tried with article (AMS) and title
layout. The title is in small caps, and no matter what I do, the ERT
inset content is in lower case, standard size, typewriter LaTeX red
text, just as it is supposed to be.

What should I do to see the bug?
Use 1.5 ;-)
But then Dov's speculations are irrelevant.
Indeed.

Abdel.
Not totally. First of all, yes, I see that with the latest svn (trunk)
it's working now --- that's good!

Neal --- can you confirm that your problem is also solved in latest trunk?

Not easily. If this turns out to be really necessary I could grab the source, build, install and test it. Let me know.

But which version did you test? 1.5.0 or 1.5.1?

Abdel.