Dov Feldstern wrote:

So, does anyone know how it was solved? If we understand why it's now working, I guess the FIXMEs from r19999 can be removed. Also, if Abdel says this is not working now in branch, the fix should be ported to branch, because the problem I'm describing is definitely a regression relative to 1.5.0.

Hum, just to clarify: in branch, the text in ERT is displayed using the exact same font as the surrounding text. In trunk, the text is displayed with the default font, whatever the current environment. I don't know about 1.5.0 nor 1.5.1.

To reproduce the problem I'm talking about: switch to a non-latin language (I do it with hebrew), type some text, and them in the same paragraph open an ERT inset. Inside the ERT inset, the text is still in the non-latin language,

I still see this.

and it can't be switched, either. Again, this was the behavior I was seeing in trunk from r19999 until a few days ago,

Are you sure this is fixed in trunk? The "language" LFUN seems to be disabled in ERT.

Abdel.