On 18/09/2008 21:34, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Dear all, LyX enthusiasts, users and developers,

I have the pleasure to announce you all that LyX is Nominated for the "Lutèce d'Or 2008"!

I am going to the next OpenSource manifestation in Paris (details below). As they asked for candidature for innovative projects I had the idea to inscribe LyX and we are nominated :-)

So, LyX was nominated in 'The best foreign project in Open Source Software carried out' category, together with OpenOffice and OpenSuze. OpenOffice won of course. But it is already very good that we were nominated in this very corporate and commercial events.

Abdel.