On 25/09/2008 10:19, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  writes:
So, LyX was nominated in 'The best foreign project in Open Source
Software carried out' category, together with OpenOffice and OpenSuze.
OpenOffice won of course. But it is already very good that we were
nominated in this very corporate and commercial events.

I wonder how many other projects like ours filled out the forms.

I don't have the number but quite a few apparently. That's what the guy at my table told me. He is a journalist at 01-informatique and was a member of the jury. He told me he voted for us but we didn't really have a chance against OpenOffice.

And did you get to drink a glass of OpenSuze? ;)

Lapsus révélateur :-)

Is it open suse?

Abdel.