rgheck wrote:
Amir Rachum wrote:
I've recently upgraded to LyX 1.6 and using Windows XP.
I use the document class article (Hebrew). I use the proof environment, but in the new version, after I render to pdf, the proof doesn't start at a new
line.
i.e in LyX I see:

bla bla bla
proof: bla bla 2

and after I render I see:

bla bla bla proof bla bla 2

This happens with documents I edited with the previous version of LyX and
they render fine with 1.5.
What can I do?

Hi, Amir!

Can you please send a minimal example which includes this problem? I'd like to see three files: the LyX file itself, an export to latex from 1.5 (i.e., an example with correct output), and an export to latex from 1.6 (with incorrect output). That'll help us figure out what's wrong.

Dov