On 03/25/2010 03:38 PM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Btw. After I run CMake, I opened the lyx.sln file. I then used the MSVC menu named "build". This successfully compiled LyX, but a debug version. What do have to change to compile a release version?

There is a combo box at the top to select "Release" or "Debug"

Hmm, the combo box has here only one entry "Release". But the compilation result is a debug version. (When I stad the lyx.exe, it requires the GtGuid.dll and not the QtGui.dll.)

That's really weird. I have Debug, Release and RelWithDebInfo. Are you sure you are looking into the right directory?

Also, make sure your build directory is out of the source tree.

Can you please tell me you exact CMake build command including all options ?

I don't have access to my Windows system right now but, out of memory, it is:

-G "Visual Studio 9.0" -Dnls=1 -DGNUWIN32_DIR="..." -Dmerge=0

That's all.

Abdel