On 09/17/2010 03:21 AM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
>> Replacing pi.base.textwidth with the value of mi.base.textwidth gave exactly the right drawing.
>
> Wrong again, my testing revealed a lot of misdrawing.

What else was wrong besides the large offset issue?

I am fed up with this Uwe. Try to learn by yourself.

In fact I really don't understand why you are so insulted and now are even insult me. I didn't do this to you, so please be fair and don't do it to me.

I don't mean to I insult you... ok, I said that you code is plain stupid, but that was a fact, not an insult. I said that because you insisted in putting it back (the stupid textwidth issue). To tell the truth I was not so upset, I used strong words in order to get a reaction from you but that didn't work...
So sorry for insulting you if you feel it this way.

Anyway, your last commit confirms me that you didn't learn anything....

Abdel.