On 09/17/2010 08:22 AM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Am 17.09.2010 08:09, schrieb Abdelrazak Younes:

Anyway, your last commit confirms me that you didn't learn anything....

If the /// commit was wrong, why does every other inset header file use it? Why are these changes only made in one file, why is there no documentation or convention how to do this issue uniform in all files?

Please see my message about this. Abdel didn't just remove "///", he introduced something else, which made the "///" redundant at best and incorrect at worst. And there are plenty of other places in the LyX code that the same form he used in that file gets used. In fact, one might well suggest that we ought to be using a lot more of what doxygen allows than just using "///" everywhere.

And both of you please calm down.

Richard