Hi All,

I converted the two files about Rules and Recommendation into a LyX
document. You might want to have a look at it, and put your two cents
in there about coding principle, style and so forth. It is still a bit
a mess, but I hope it will get better.

Everyone is invited to edit. Please turn on change tracking. I will
take the responsibility to edit the file and accept the changes from
time to time.

Maybe we can create another document on the design principles and
major structure in the LyX code. There are already some pieces, but we
have to get them up to date and to put them in one place.

Comments ?

Vincent