> perhaps kill the old ascii file (or move it to attic) so there is unambiguous
> location.

Yes, I will. I wanted to wait until this new document is somewhat
decent (I'm not sure why though).

>also you nice log about casts could be saved somewhere.

It's already in there, but I hide it in the appendix for now among the
other stuff that need to find their way.

> as for structures i tried to collect some things fro maillist in
> http://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/Diagrams
> long time ago, but mostly outdated now i think.

I'm not yet sure whether we should make one document of both the
Rules/Language Advice/Style and the implementation/design issues.

> pavel

Vincent