Yes. Ive got something. Wait!!!!

Op 1 nov 2010 14:21 schreef "Pavel Sanda" <sa...@lyx.org>:

hi,

1. Richard, whats the status of a)? i'm basically waiting only for this.
could you give it top priority on your list if its not fixed yet?

2. Vincent could you put in the pending patch for b?

3. Gregory, you didn't replied to us. you have only very limited time frame
  to do so, otherwise things in 2.0 might by undesirable for you.

> short resume for things we need before releasing beta
> a) - Richard has some pending work on lyx2lyx which will finish some JMarc
work.
> b) - pending patch from Gregory Jefferis for CT, Vincent might have look
on it.
   (this is in progress, we wait for Gregory's input)

> c) #6809 - converting to older LyX versions doesn't work under standard
conditions
>   (lesser importance)

c) would be nice to have, but i'm not going to stop release for it.

pavel