When starts the 2.1 cycle, by the way? After 2.0 final release?
Would 2.0 be a branch then?
we should wait for for x.y.1 so people focus on bugfixing little more.
iirc this was the case for previous releases too.

pavel

I wanted to propose to start the 2.0.x branch when you enter the feature-freeze/beta state. This would allow to continue redesigning and refactoring the code, because I stumble on this everytime I try to fix real problems in the codebase.

Last year we created a new trunk some days after releasing 1.6.0 (but we were in Berlin back then).

Other opinions ?

Vincent