Hey,
I noticed that when I copy a section that has some keywords for the index in
it, these are just copied as if they were part of the body text. Also, my
editors find it distracting seeing all those green words in the middle of
the body text. My questions therefore:

1. Is the current behavior wanted? (feature or bug)

2. If this is not the case, could someone guide me to where copy is handled
-- if that portion is "intelligent" enough that it permits for different
ways of copying different environments (type "skip everything that is
between X and Y when the user marks a block of text to copy it")

3. It would also be helpful to have a way of "ultra collapsing" an indexing
command -- to only have it show up as a small green dot. If the
copy-function isn't all that "smart", then it may be easier to "ultra
collapse" all the indexing keywords and then to mark the text and copy it.

4. Alternatively to 3 (and maybe even more handy), there could be a menu
entry under "view" that says "hide all index keywords" which then turns them
into small green dots.

What would you guys prefer? And those who know the codebase better than me
-- what approach is more viable to implement?

--
Johannes Wilm
http://www.johanneswilm.org