Op 12-8-2011 15:40, Uwe Stöhr schreef:
Am 11.08.2011 03:03, schrieb Pavel Sanda:

why bparams.trackChanges is replaced by Change(Change::UNCHANGED) ?

Because par.insert requires a Change statement, while par.insertChar uses a
bool (bparams.trackChanges).
What do you think is correct here?

i dont know CT code. its just suspicious that previous code use variable which seems to be dependent on the state of CT suddenly changes to some explicit
UNCHAGED state.

I also don't understand it, but par.insert is defined this way. You are right that this is not correct because it would not be tracked as change - I'll have a closer look if I can get it right.

thanks and regards
Uwe

Paragraph::insert(...) just calls Paragraph::insertChar(). Looking at Paragraph::insertChar(..., bool trackChanges) you can see that this does nothing else than Paragraph::insertChar(..., Change const & change) except for using "Change(trackChanges ? Change::INSERTED : Change::UNCHANGED)".

Vincent