http://frege.brown.edu/lyx/lyx-2.0.1.tar.xz.sighttp://frege.brown.edu/lyx/lyx-2.0.1.tar.xz.sig
> for testing. Please let me know if you have any trouble building it.

Builds flawlessly here (Debian Squeeze):

Configuration
  Host type:                    i686-pc-linux-gnu
  Special build flags:          build=release use-aspell
  C   Compiler:                 gcc
  C   Compiler LyX flags:
  C   Compiler flags:            -O2
  C++ Compiler:                 g++ (4.4.5)
  C++ Compiler LyX flags:
  C++ Compiler flags:            -O2
  Linker flags:
  Linker user flags:
  Qt 4 Frontend:
      Qt 4 version:             4.6.3
  Packaging:                    posix
  LyX binary dir:               /usr/local/bin
  LyX files dir:                /usr/local/share/lyx-2.0.1

The new verbosity of the makefiles is fine.

Compilation of French versions of UserGuide and EmbeddedObjects fail for a
similar reason: bad language change location in a sectioning heading. I guess
this can wait for 2.0.2, in the meanwhile a correct pdf can be committed in the
wiki.

> Also, a question. What do people think about releasing patch files? Does
> anyone use them? They are not that difficult to create, I would suppose,
> but they do take time.

I never use it, full distribution upload time is quite short compared to
compilation time.

--
Jean-Pierre