On 03/01/2012 06:58 AM, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Scott Kostyshak wrote:
tex.stackexchange seems to be gaining popularity. I was surprised by the number
of posts with a lyx tag. There were three just from yesterday. There don't seem
to be any developers that are active on tex.stackexchange and there are few
users of LyX that answer questions there.

Would it be desirable to have questions posted there forwarded to the lyx-users
list? I suppose one would still have to go to tex.stackexchange.com to answer
the question, but at least this would centralize questions about LyX.

My guess is that this is not a good idea, but I wanted confirmation of that.
If one has to go to tex.stackexchange.com to answer it, then I think its not
good idea as well.

It seems like the wrong place to post questions about LyX....

Richard