Scott Kostyshak <skostysh <at> Princeton.EDU> writes:

> Would it be desirable to have questions posted there forwarded
> to the lyx-users list?

I like (and occasionally use) tex.stackexchange.com. I don't see the point in
forwarding questions. But it is a really nice Q&A site. In some ways the format
is much more appropriate than a mailing list and then web forum software both
for getting users answers to their questions and for creating good content that
search engines can find to help people with the same question in the future.

Some ideas:

- link to tex.stackexchange.com from lyx.org/MailingLists

- mention tex.stackexchange.com on lyx-users