Le 04/03/2012 15:12, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
I now created a new function where \begin and \end inside verbatim
environments are no longer parsed.
This must maybe be optimized a bit for other cases.
Could you please give it a try? I also now updated the verbatim example
in our test file.

You realize that Georg only wanted to give an example, don't you?
What about this one?
\begin{verbatim}
\section{
\end{verbatim}

[caveat, I did not try it, so I may end up ridiculed]

The point that Georg wanted to make is that we know what the correct solution is: reset all catcodes in the parser when we are in verbatim, or just read character by character until we find \end{verbatim}.