Le 17/10/12 06:09, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
I have this problem on master and 2.0.x.

An empty $$e variable is being passed to the converter script on
import because the document is not open yet:
command = subst(command, token_encoding, buffer ?
buffer->params().encoding().iconvName() : string());

Should $$e be set to the default encoding of a new document?

Or is this something that the converter script should deal with?

To reproduce:
1. Open examples/knitr.lyx
2. Export to Rnw (knitr)
3. Import the Rnw (knitr) file

I get an error after (3) because lyxknitr.R is expecting a non-empty
$$e argument.

Stupid question; where is importation of knitr files defined in converters?