Dear all,
I'm now playing around with 2.1 beta1 and I've noticed the "use
justification in LyX work area" within the Document > Settings. I'm
not sure if this was discussed before, but I would suggest that we
move it to Tools > Prefs > Look&Feel > Document Handling > Windows &
Work Area.

As far as I understand Document > Settings deals mostly with items
that actually affect the final output of a document, and this option
isn't such. At best it is confusing to set such an option in Document
> Settings, and not in Tools > Prefs.

What do you think? Should I file a report on this?

Liviu

PS Thanks so much for adding such an option. This was a long-time
favorite on my wish-list.

--
Do you know how to read?
http://www.alienetworks.com/srtest.cfm