On 11/01/2014 03:17 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
PhilipPirrip wrote:
I apologize for asking the same question over and over again. I'm still
wondering if there was any progress with native biblatex support in LyX.
I'm maintaining a package that should switch to biblatex soon, the only
problem is that we can't offer it our users as a hack that needs
absolute paths to all the files.

Why do you need absolute paths?

Because Step 3 at http://wiki.lyx.org/BibTeX/Biblatex says so:

Note that the bib file must either be located in your texmf tree, or you must enter an absolute path in the command above (e.g. \addbibresource{/Users/me/Documents/bibdesk/Dissertation.bib} on the Mac, \addbibresource{/home/myname/documents/dissertation/Dissertation.bib} on Linux, \addbibresource{C:/Documents and Settings/My Name/Documents/Dissertation/Dissertation.bib} on Windows).