On 11/22/2014 10:24 AM, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 11:27:55PM +0100, Georg Baum wrote:

Richard Heck wrote:

Yes, I understand that. But it's hard to see what relevant difference
there might be
between the document set that is causing this crash---which Georg says
in the bug
report he can produce "reliably"---and other large documents sets that
other people
have used frequently without producing any crash.
I think I found the relevant difference: The LaTeX preview panel needs to be
open for current paragraph with automatic update on. Otherwise it does not
crash. I uploaded a reduced, anonymized test case to trac, so I would be
curios whether anybody can reproduce the crash. If yes, I'd also like to
know the gcc version and linux distribution which was used.
I tried hard but was not able to reproduce the crash on debian wheezy
(gcc 4.7.2), cygwin (gcc 4.8.3) and solaris (gcc 4.9.0).

Couldn't do it here, either, on Fedora 20. But this is a very fast machine.

Richard