On 07/25/2015 09:08 PM, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Am 24.07.2015 um 00:40 schrieb Richard Heck:

Tarballs for LyX 2.1.4 can be found for TESTING ONLY at:
     ftp://ftp.lip6.fr/pub/lyx/devel/lyx-2.1/2.1.4/
Please prepare binaries. I would like to release Monday.

Dear Richard,

I prepared the binaries for Windows:
http://ftp.lyx.de/LyX%202.1.4/
but cannot release this. There is the bug that viewing the document (shortcut Ctrl+R, "buffer-view") is always disabled. I can use the menu View (other) and then select pdflatex and get the PDF without any problem. I have therefore no explanation why the menu View->PDF (pdflatex) does not appear and why the toolbar button is therefore always disabled.

This regression must have been introduces the last weeks because I did not notice this with the intermediate builds of LyX 2.1.4dev that I test from time to time.

Can you bisect?

Richard