I have to correct myself - not all dropdown menus have graphics, only the following buttons:

- View other formats
- Update other formats
- Math spacings (Math toolbar)
- Styles (Math toolbar)
- Fractions (Math toolbar)
- Fonts (Math toolbar)
- Functions (Math toolbar)

And I see no reason of why these should work and not the others.. Any hints would be appreciated.

Pål