On Mon, Nov 02, 2015 at 11:18:42AM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> commit 1f0d210ab56057f35960a3b86f5fa1e03ef8ecd0
> Author: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>
> Date:   Tue Oct 27 16:11:01 2015 +0100
>
>     Fix algorithm that computes horizontal scroll offset
>
>     Rewrite the logic completely:
>     * fix cases where the offset was reset unnecessarily
>     * fix cases where the row was scrolled too much: as soon as a side of the
> row is completely visible, there is no need to scroll more.
>     * fix cases where offset would never reset

Starting with this commit, if I open e.g. the Introduction manual and I
triple click on the first line of the first paragraph (starting with
"LyX is a document preparation system...", the line is selected and the
text jumps a little to the left. If I click then on that line again, the
selection is removed and the text does not again change position. But if
I then click on a different line, the text jumps back to where it was
before.

Let me know if you cannot reproduce and want a screencast.

Scott