Le 06/11/2015 12:10, Stephan Witt a écrit :
MARGIN is now the right margin of the row plus 2em.
That's why the row scrolls to left too early, IMHO.
It starts scrolling before reaching the margin.
Is this intended?

Obviously I did something wrong and did not test enough. I am on it right now.

This use of a virtual margin, which intends to make sure that you see some context around the cursor is difficult to get right, especially since we reduce this margin when all the context is actually available. I am not sure though that is is the best experience. Any idea on how it should behave when the cursor moves near the margins is welcome, of course.