Le 11/11/15 13:37, Vincent van Ravesteijn a écrit :
In any case, the logic is a bit strange. The icon names are defined
with the extension {png,svgz} so that any one matched, and getPixmap
checks whether the file can be loaded or not. However, iconName then
already decides on whether it is png or svgz just based on existence,
not on whether it can be loaded.

So, either we make QtSvg a "required" dependency, and cmake/autotools
should check for it, or we improve the logic to decide whether we lood
the png or svgz variant.

We could indeed make svg a requirement. Would there be drawbacks?