Le 12/11/2015 01:30, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
+    Menu "context-tabular"
+        Item "Formal style|F" "inset-modify tabular set-booktabs"
+        Item "Longtable|o" "inset-modify tabular set-longtabular"

What about "Formal Table" and "Long Table"?

"Longtable" is used all over theplace in the docs as its own term I
would therefore keep it.

I think it is a mistake. I do not see why we should use this unenglish term. (I guess that "unenglish" is itself unenglish :)

booktabs changes the style of the table. I would promote it as such. I
thought this explains more than "Formal table" since the table itself is
not changed.
Feel free to change that.

I donot have a string feeling, but "Formal table" is the term used in booktabs documentation. Of course, google thing that this is about being a good guest for dinner %-|

I'd prefer a verb like "Toggle Borders"
"Align"?

It should be uniform: either we use a verb for both entries or none. I
put it now in without a verb.

As Guillaume pointed out, these are actually verbs.