Le 06/01/2016 20:51, Georg Baum a écrit :

BTW, a proper solution for 9841 is much more important than these alignment
issues IMHO. The current situation is worse than before dc016de34ea.

I agree that the current situation regarding \output_change and \tracking_change is bad and should be fixed. I gave what I think is the proper solution, taking into account the debate that was on the list. The patch is very simple (see the earlier message: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.devel/159493 and: http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9841). Now what we would need for such a change is if developers who took part in the discussion looked and say: yes, this is the proper solution. I do not see this happening right now. Then, what is a proper solution? You want a file format increase + lyx2lyx + tex2lyx changes? I am more familiar with format increase now so it's easier for me, although: 1) please not while I have another format change pending because these things do not rebase very well, and 2) I will need help for tex2lyx. Another solution is to revert as I have suggested.

Guillaume