Le 12/01/2016 22:06, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 04:51:34PM -0500, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 10:45:53PM +0100, Enrico Forestieri wrote:

I hope both of you are not serious.

I was completely serious. I did not follow the issue and did not want to
invest the time when I know there were other developers who are familiar
with the issue and thus understand its importance. I think that every
developer should be allowed to propose an issue as a beta blocker and I
would prefer for a separate developer to +1 that proposal.

Then, please don't be surprised that I am scared by the fact that a
stupid thing can be tacken as a blocker.

In any case, Guillaume has withdrawn his proposal that it be a beta
blocker after a discussion on what I view a beta blocker to be (I'm
still interested in feedback on other opinions on that thread if there
are any).

If things like that are blockers, lyx 2.2 would never be released.

Dear Enrico,

Do not worry. With my original message I only meant to inquire about
what was considered a beta blocker, and also I wanted to incite people
to give their opinion about the symbol. Then Scott interpreted it as me
voting for beta blocker status. Also, now I understand that between beta
and release, more things can happen than what I thought. Sorry for the scare!

Guillaume