Le 25/01/2016 23:49, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
Am 25.01.2016 um 07:21 schrieb Stephan Witt:

I cannot apply your patch. I get the 2 attached errors and the
TortoiseGit crashes.

It tells me that it cannot find the revision 12e871a for
InsetMathGrid.cpp. And indeed this revsion does not exists.

Guillaume, can you please send a patch file with a valid revision?

[...]

I seems that your patches make problems for TortoiseGit (I use the
latest version 1.8.16.0).
This is strange since I never had this before and the patches of the
other developers apply without any problems.

I cannot see any strange or problematic contents.

The nonexistent revision is the problem.

I am sceptical, since the other patches which made your software crash
were based against master. You can try again with the same diff since
InsetMathGrid.cpp with hash 12e871a... is now in master.