On 11/06/2016 5:32 p.m., CarLaTeX wrote:
Hi LyX developers,

I've installed LyX 2.2.0 on Windows 10 (distribution for LaTeX: MiKTeX 2.9).
When I use "Tools > Reconfigure" I get this error:
Immagine incorporata 2
I try to translate in English: "platex.exe - Impossible to find an entry point ... omissis ... of the process in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\MikTeX 2.9\miktex\bin\x64\platex.exe".

LyX 2.1.4. doesn't show this error.

Attached you find the configure.log of the both versions.

Ciao!
Carla

P.S. = I don't write in Japanese.

I get this warning too and have for the last month or so -- most reconfigures, but not all. I find if I click OK, the message vanishes and reconfigure proceeds successfully. The warning appeared after a flurry of MiKTeX updates.

Andrew

---