On 06/14/2016 05:35 PM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 14/06/2016 à 18:29, Richard Heck a écrit :
It's actually set by the call in createView to the GuiView constructor,
which calls setCurrentView.

Maybe we should add an assertion here?

OK, maybe coverity does not know that guiapp is the same GuiApplication object.

I do not know what is the right way to signal it to coverity. Maybe indeed adding an assertion in createView would be good.

I will add one and, for the moment, remove the coverity comment. We can see on next compile whether the assertion is enough to make coverity happy. If not, I think we can add a model for doAssert that will solve the problem.

Richard