Richard Heck wrote:

> On 07/01/2016 04:13 PM, Georg Baum wrote:
>>
>> Richard, OK for branch as well?
>
> Yes, that's fine.

OK, it is in.

> Did anyone add Dima to the credits?

I did forget that originally, but now it is done. Someone just needs to
update the credits on the web page (I do not have a working setup for that
anymore).

> Now we just need an installer built this way.

My proposal would be to release 2.2.1 soon and do not build an additional
2.2.0 installer. This avoids confusion for users (why so many 2.2.0
installers?), contradicting news items (2.2.0 does not support vista, 2.2.0
supports vista), and additional testing work. Also, 2.2.1 has already
accumulated lots of bug fixes, including a rather important lyx2lyx bug
10243 which could lead to data loss. The 2.2.1 announcement could then state
that vista is supported again.

Georg