Am 02.07.2016 um 03:19 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:
No, I created separate folders for every git branch to be able to use different CMake configs for every branch.

Very good.

Please send CMakeError.log

There is no such file.

and CMakeOutput.log

This one is attached.

Here we need to distinguish branch and master: Your file is from branch, where the manual configCompiler.h is used. Therefore the checks for setenv/putenv are missing, this is expected.

For master please delete CMakeCache.txt, run cmake again, and then send CMakeError.log and CMakeOutput.log again (this time CMakeError.log should be produced because nothing is cached, and some checks will produce an error).

There must be something new in MSVC 2015 update 3:
https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/news/releasenotes/vs2015-update3-vs

I don't think that any change is relevant here. This looks rather like a configuration issue.

but I cannot find anything about putenv. Obviously neither HAVE_SETENV nor HAVE_PUTENV is detected as being defined but in configCompiler.h there is
#define HAVE_PUTENV 1
So it should be defined.

Did you delete CMakeCache.txt after the compiler update? If not, please do that and if the problem still persists on branch then please send CMakeError.log and CMakeOutput.log for branch as well.

Georg