Le 08/09/2016 à 19:28, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
Am Donnerstag, den 08.09.2016, 11:55 -0400 schrieb Richard Heck:
I would second this. I think what is confusing people is partly the
"stacked"
nature of these tabs. As someone else mentioned, it would also save
vertical
space to use a QTabWidget. And it should be a pretty simple change.

How about the attached alternative (not yet finished) design?

I like the idea, especially the fact that I would no longer have to see
these fields which I never use. However I am not sure to like how it
looks yet. I am curious to see the finished design.