Le 08/09/2016 à 14:04, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
Am Donnerstag, den 08.09.2016, 14:45 +0200 schrieb Jean-Marc
Lasgouttes:

I am sure this has been debated but what is the reason why we do
not use good old tabs for these two panes? I'd say that what you
using there can be good for sidebars, but not necessarily dialogs.

On the contrary, I think that tabs are useful for whole dialog
sections, while ToolBoxes are more useful for collapsing parts of a
dialog. This is how these widgets are used at least in KDE.

But if everybody thinks it is irritating, then change it to tabs.

I would find tabs more irritating, because it does not has the same
meaning. It would be better to make the toolbox more convenient. I find
it an interesting tool that could be used elsewhere.