Le 11/09/2016 à 11:05, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 03:48:06AM +0100, Guillaume Munch wrote:>
Apart from the fact that I waited for three days
(http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg196459.html),
experience tells me that who is against a change speaks up immediately.

Granted for the three days, and the fact that your patch was posted long
ago. But I have a different experience. Let's say that it would have
been safer to wait until after the next week-end.

As you know, only showing a backtrace is not much helpful.

In fact, sometimes a backtrace or a bisect is enough.

Please give
steps or test cases for reproducing the crash and I will have a look.

It usually takes some effort. I'll try to find the time.

Guillaume