Subject:        multiple indexes
Date:   Fri, 16 Sep 2016 12:53:31 +0200
From:   Michael Berger <id...@online.de>
To:     lyx-users <lyx-us...@lists.lyx.org>

Dear LyX users,

I am using multiple indexes (two different indexes) in my document.

The (back referenced) page numbers in one print blue while black in the other
one.

I should add that cross references appear blue as well as the
referenced page numbers in table of contents, in nomenclature, in
bibliographies etc.

I am using  'classicthesis-Lyx-v4.1'

Any hint as to why this happens and how it could possibly be corrected?

Thanks,

Michael