On 09/22/2016 08:22 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 22.09.2016, 05:08 +0200 schrieb Michael Berger:
Dear Jürgen,
talking to an expert always rewards - in one way or another.
In the course of making the mini file 'less complex' I removed all
loaded modules except 'Linguistics'.
And that solved the problem. Loading the module FiXme again had the
problem return.
Removing FiXme in my real document solved the problem there as well.

I found 'fixme.sty ... modified 28.01.2013' - is this of relevance?
Maybe, but as long as you do not provide a real minimal example, I
cannot really help.

Jürgen

Thanks again and cheers!
Michael
Dear Jürgen,
I trust this new mini example will serve your purpose.
It is on Koma-Script Article and not on classicthesis.
However, its behavior is identical - removing the module 'FiXme' produces a correct PDF output with colored page numbers in both index lists.

Thanks and cheers!
Michael