On 2016-11-07, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Montag, 7. November 2016 um 15:47:28, schrieb Guenter Milde
> <mi...@users.sf.net>

Dear Kornel,

>> One export route suffices. This is why I set the "default output format"
>> to pdf2 in the sample files.

> Do you(we) want all encoding tests for 084-misc-symbols_pdf2* be
> contained in one test, or do you prefer them be separate?

Actually, 084-misc-symbols was only an example.

A simple way for proper testing of the data files "lib/unicodesymbols"
and "lib/encodings", would be to create 9*51 separate tests for
the 9 sample files¹ matching "autotests/export/latex/Unicode-characters/*.lyx"
in all 51 input encodings² defined in lib/encodings.

¹ After removing the 9 "doublettes" "Unicode-characters/*utf8.lyx".

² Possibly some encodings only work with special export routes, these
  encodings could be excluded with patterns in "ignoredTests".

Thanks a lot,

Günter