Le 20/02/2017 à 07:44, Wei-Ting Lin a écrit :
Thanks a lot!

I'm trying Lyxserver and Lyx functions. They are amazing. I can just
send commands to open a document and insert a display math!

One problem seems that there is no Lyx function allowing me to get the
content of math. I can use select and copy to put it into clipboard,
then maybe read the clipboard to get the content. This seems not very
elegant and reliable?

I suggest creating a new LFUN that would be handled by InsetMathHull
(the topmost math inset).

Commit e91572a0 will show you an example for adding a new LFUN. Instead
of GuiView::dispatch and GuiView::getStatus you are looking to add to
the equivalent methods of InsetMathHull.

InsetMathHull::write gives you the LaTeX code for the math inside the
inset. Now what I don't know personally is how to send the result back
via the lyx server.

Guillaume