Am 26.05.2017 um 21:54 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:
On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 09:12:27AM -0400, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
Günter has written a lot about what to do regarding em- and en-dashes.
For more information, see:

   http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10543

Does anyone else have feedback on what should be done on this for 2.3.0?
If no one has any feedback by Tuesday, then I suppose we should let
Günter do what he thinks is best on this topic.

Scott
Hi,

I have been out of this topic for too long and expressed my opinion in the past, so I cannot add anything further. I agree that Günter should decide.

Georg