Am Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2017 um 10:08:37, schrieb Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>
> > I think this is not a problem. The tex files can be moved to the correct
> > location (which may be different for different platforms) by the packager
> > (this is what Debian does, for example), or lyxrc.dist can be used to
> > augment the TEXINPUTS path.
>
> Good idea. But until now, there are only
> "development/(MacOSX|cygwin)/lyxrc.dist.in" present.

I implemented it now in cmake build. At first, everything seemed to work.
Reconfiguring lyx...
Load examples/chessgame.lyx
        --> The selected document class Chess requires external files ...
Pdf creation is OK though.
So the "configure.py" apparently does not honour the lyxrc.dist entry
'\texinputs_prefix ".:/usr/local/share/lyx2.3/tex"'
but compilation in lyx does (as can be seen in
Tools->Preferences...->Paths->TEXINPUTS prefix:)

In fact, the entries in clsFiles.lst are missing now.

        Kornel