On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 09:04:11PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> I do not think that minted in itself is relevant here. My point is that
> shell-escape should be treated in the needauth framework.

This is also my point. I will not accept anything that is valid only
for minted. If minted support has to be removed, then also support
for needauth and dangerous converters has to be removed.

Note that I didn't need this support and was actually encouraged to
add it, giving someone the opportunity to lay an ambush. So, this is
mostly a matter of principle, AFAIC.

--
Enrico