Le 16/07/2017 à 22:48, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
Agreed. OTOH, I do not want to have support for minted that require to
hardcode stuff outside of the Listings inset.

This is a false problem. For me, minted support could stay as it is now.
Who needs it can read the fine manual and take all the necessary actions
to exploit the support offered by LyX.
As it stands now, minted support is not dangerous at all.

I think it should offer the same needauth mechanism than sweave and friends, but not hard coded in the latest patch you posted (or at least the last I saw).

Enrico, in general I try not to disagree with you, not because I am scared
of retaliation (but of course, you scare me to some extent :),

Funny, I could use the same argument :)

Really? I did not know I had this ability.

However in this case, I think that taking things
personally does not help anyone. I can see there is this electric thing
between Guillaume and you, but what I do not really understand is why this
happens.

Maybe we have a charge with the same sign.

Yes, it might be. I enjoy cooperating with both of you, FWIW.

This probably means that we should have a developers' meeting soon and that
you should both attend. You started on the wrong foot.

I don't know why, but I think that comments like this are not going to
help either.

If you say so, then you are right. I just had to try something instead of pretending like everybody else that nothing is happening.