Am Sonntag, 30. Juli 2017 um 23:15:53, schrieb Enrico Forestieri
<for...@lyx.org>
> On Sun, Jul 30, 2017 at 02:27:02PM +0200, Kornel Benko wrote:
> >
> > Testing the patch shell-escape-auth-5.diff, there is 1 issue from my side:
> > The session entry is totally ignored if using 'lyx -E', therefore I'd prefer
> > to save the entries in some other file (for instance "session.shellEscape"),
> > which could be loaded unconditionally.
>
> I am wondering whether it is better this way, security wise.

Well, it is easier to use this for tests. The way I test now is to add
-shell-escape to _all_ latex converter.

> When you
> export from command line you don't get any clue that latex is allowed
> to run external programs.

For this we have to know which lyx file will need it.
Doable, but would also need extra info somewhere else.

> Perhaps a further line command option could
> be introduced, say --shell-escape, that in this case would be an explicit
> consent. This option would be effective only for batch jobs and ignored
> in normal operation.

Not in my reach ATM. I try to make the tests for existing lyx.

        Kornel