El 15.08.2017 a las 11:43, Tommaso Cucinotta escribió:

Great! One minor comment: probably the order of manuals might be exactly reversed,

Hi Tommaso,

thanks for having a look. As it is a Wiki please change it as you like. In the past I already had this sorting:
Tutorial
UserGuide
Math
Embeddedobjects
Customization

So fine with me if you change the order.

Also, PDFs are a great help for people looking for info on the web, but HTML exports would probably be even better on the web...

In principle yes, in practice no. eLyXer (http://pinchito.es/elyxer/) is no longer developed since 4 years but still produces much better results than LyX's own HTML converter. I reported the major issues:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9328
http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10445
http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10437
http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10438

We all lack time so Richard is not to blame here. I am no real developer and therefore don't have the ability to work on the HTML converter issues. Maybe you could have a look and simply steal from eLyXer? I propose this way because the developer of eLyXer got a lot of feedback from me and LyX users and implemented almost everything people requested.

( Here are the other LyXHTML bugs:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&summary=~&component=xhtml+export&description=~&reporter=~&col=id&col=summary&col=reporter&col=status&col=type&col=severity&col=keywords&desc=1&order=id )

Out of curiosity: this page links only manuals for a few languages, what about the plethora of others ?

The LyX docs are only more or less complete in English, german, french, Spanish and Japanese. On Windows with MiKTeX I am not able to compile Japanese documents otherwise I would have uploaded also a Japanese version. OK, I am lazy because with TeXLive it works and I don't have the time to play around with TeXLive at the moment.

regards Uwe