Am 05.10.2017 um 10:47 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>:

> Le 05/10/2017 à 10:28, Stephan Witt a écrit :
>>> What is this focus change? can't you run outside of xcode?
>> Yes, but I cannot tell you which event of these four turns the window black.
>> They are coming in an instant.
>
> So you are sure that this happens with one of these four events. Or wrt
> something which is not an event, of course…

Yes. I made the corresponding notes in the terminal window.

So, I’m sure the window turns black on cursor move and the
cursor move generates these four events.

I understand that this is no good start for further investigations.
Unfortunately I neither have an idea what to search for with google
nor what to search for in Qt bug database or Qt sources.
The latter I can do when I have more time than now.

Stephan