Le 13/10/2017 à 11:00, Patrick De Visschere a écrit :
But I see your point;
When I remove the line setting WA_OpaquePaintEvent the problem remains but
(most of) the view turns white instead of black;
When I set WA_NoSystemBackground instead the problem remains the same.
When I insert viewport()->update(0,0,500,500) then everything outside this
square remains untouched but the problem persists within that square.

Did you try setting both WA_OpaquePaintEvent and WA_NoSystemBackground?

Does it make a difference to set them on GuiWorkarea too (additionally to the viewport)?